Tuesday, November 4, 2014

LG G Edge Gets Teased, Extends Beyond Regular Body, Runs Android 5.0

I’ve received a very interesting email from Nilesh Chaudhari, who proposes 

LG G Edge Gets Teased, Extends Beyond Regular Body, Runs Android 5.0

a new design for LG handsets. He envisioned the LG G Edge, a concept phone, that seems to have a main body that expands into two extra areas. Since it’s a G phone, it has to be a sort of flagship.
Also, from what I can see it runs Android 5.0 Lollipop, so it’s clearly a high end and new model. The main body of the device seems to be made of a curved piece of metal, with the upper and lower area extending to the exterior of the device. That area includes the speaker and camera. There are two speakers included, one at the top and one at the bottom, as well as a back speaker, so three in total. The main portion of the handset incorporates an edge to edge display.
The geometrical shaped Android buttons point towards Lollipop and the format of the LG G Edge is certainly unusual. I’m wondering how those extended parts will get out of the body. If it were up to me, I’d make the LG logo a sort of button, that once pressed, it would pull out those parts. I’d also place the microSD and microSIM card slots in the extendable areas. I’m speculating so much because Nilesh only sent us a teaser for now…

No comments :

Post a Comment