Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Lumia 888 Design Gets Rendered by #bugr

Well, don’t we just love it when we open up the inbox and see a

Lumia 888 concept 1

 concept we don’t what to make of? This is also the case of the Lumia 888 concept phone, that was rendered by #bugr.
It doesn’t feel like a finalized phone, but rather like a teaser. To me, this device has a Microsoft Surface Phone vibe, so to speak. The handset seems to be made of metal, but a specially crafted metal, that feels like plastic or maybe wood. I imagine Windows 10 is here and the lack of a flash near the back camera baffles me.
Lumia 888 concept 2
 Forget what I said about the teaser, this feels more like a sketch of a phone than a concept.
Rounded edges are present here and the lower side port has me wondering… It’s not a microUSB or USB Type C, because it’s so wide. Could it be the failed USB 3.1 from the Galaxy Note 3? Any more guesses?

No comments :

Post a Comment