Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Moto RAZR and Moto RAZR Plus Brought Back by Designer Michael Muleba

These 






models have iris scanners, bigger screens and dual cameras. Both have 4K display and wireless headphone compatibility. The bodies are heavy on the glass usage and we’ve also got a strong metal frame all around. The device has a vibe that reminds me of a ZenFone 3 maybe, but with narrower bezels and a slimmer format. My only gripe with the renders is the scaling of the UI elements, that’s been done a bit too stretched.
Also, I’m not sure if Lenovo will let Motorola use that “skater-like” logo version of the RAZR. It feels like it’s drawn with a sharpie. If I had to choose, I’d go with the RAZR Plus, since it seems to look a bit better. Since Moto already pulled off a 5.2 mm phone, the Moto Z, why not go slimmer?

No comments :

Post a Comment